Most days I open my closet and find that I have absolutely nothing to wear. I do, but I get tired of my wardrobe easily.
I'm all for having a stellar purse, but I often look past other accessories to help spice up and diversify what I already own.
In no particular order, here are five items to have a think about..
1. ban.dö's Superstar Bobbi gives your hair a bit of flair.
2. Remember Sam & Libby ballet flats (P-Cakes bought my first pair from Marshalls)? Sam Edelman grew with the times and put his spin on the bobby soxers chosen footwear, the oxford. The Jayden Oxford (also available in black and metallic silver) will definitely put a bit of pep in your step.
3. Cinch in your waist with J.Crew's Clip Elastic Belt. A brass buckle, brown leather trim and tan elastic with black stitching tidy things up quite nicely.
4. Spare no expense with Anthropologie's Venice Cityscape Scarf. The pops of chartreuse, navy, lilac and dusty mauve give you just enough colour.
5. Give your legs extra length by slipping on Hue's Backseam Sheer Tights in cream. You'll surely have legs that will go for miles :)
But wait, there's more! The Chelsea in nude from The Cambridge Satchel Company popped up on my Reader feed earlier this week and I have a feeling I'll buy one sooner or later. But for now I have to be good and save for Hawaii.
What are some of your favourite go-to accessories?