All joking aside, blogging is tough. I often spend hours daydreaming only to be halted by writer's block and doubt. Yet, I persevere thanks to my love for writing, passion for makeup and the desire to share my thoughts and ramblings with the readers who stop by when the mood strikes or whenever I decide to hit post.
To thank you for coming back every day I've put together a few things for your personal enjoyment.
Yes, it's time for a massive International giveaway! There are four goodie bags up for grabs, which I hope will travel far and wide.
This is for the guy or gal in need of some serious TLC.
- The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter
- The Body Shop's Long Handed Cactus Body Brush
- EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
- Bobbi Brown Travel Kit featuring her Soothing Cleansing Oil, Hydrating Eye Cream and Hydrating Face Cream
Just for kicks to get your lips and digits in order.
- Essie's Sleek Stick Nail Appliques in Stickers and Stones and Oh My Gold!
- The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in Red Siren and Coral Cutie
- Maybelline Lip Polish in Pop 6 and Glam 9
- Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Flirtatious Charmeuse
You're a makeup junkie, I'm a makeup junkie. Enough said.
- Wet n Wild's eye palette in Comfort Zone
- L'oreal's Blush of Light Glow Palette
- Illamasqua's Velvet Blusher in Peaked
- Illamasqua's Eye Brow Cake in Motto
- The Body Shop's All-in-One BB Cream in shade 01
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in Breaking Bronze
- Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in shade 320
- OCC's Lip Tar Stained Gloss in New Wave
A major prize, that can only be sent to one lucky winner here in Australia.
- Chloe's Parfum De Roses
- Travalo's Refillable Perfume Atomizer
- The Balm's Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette
Are you feeling lucky?