In just a few steps...
1. Start with your foundation and or face powder of choice. I used Bobbi Brown's BB Cream in light. I also applied Bobbi Brown's Concealer Kit (not pictured) in order to minimise the blue circles under my eyes.
2. I then filled in my eyebrows with MAC's Mystery, a satin, true brown which matches my brows to a T.
3. Thanks to Madison magazine I now own something from BECCA. I picked up an Eye Tint in Vicuna with my magazine purchase the other day. I skipped the primer and applied Vicuna (think MAC's Shroom, but in cream form) all over my lids. BTW, this formula stays put!
4. MAC's Something Special gives me that subtle, natural glow on my cheeks. I grabbed for my liquid foundation brush and stippled the colour onto the apples of my cheeks.
6. Finally, I painted my pout with Bite Beauty's Zinfandel to last me the day.
What's your morning makeup routine like?