Summoned, sentenced and forced to confess my hair crimes. Could I turn back the hands of time and reverse the undue damage caused from heat styling my hair on an almost daily basis?
On the evening of my sentencing I was released for time served under one condition, to show my hair a bit of love.
For the past two weeks I've put Garnier's Goodbye Damage through its paces. Truth be told, being out on parole has been a cake walk. Each morning I wash and condition my hair with Goodbye Damage -- the scent is intoxicating, a fruity cocktail to help heighten your senses at holy heck, it's early o'clock!
Coat your locks, seal in the goodness with Keraphyll and Amla Fruit oil and style your hair without worry.
Garnier promises to reverse a years worth of damage in just one week. All you have to do is put these three products in your haircare rotation and promise to use them at least three times a week. Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Are you ready to admit your sins? Do you have dull, lifeless hair in need of rejuvenation?
You're in luck!
Two lucky winners are in for a treat, because I have two haircare packages up for grabs!
All you have to do is leave a comment below!
Plead your case as to why you need a bit of Garnier in your life :) The two best entries will win!
The Bagful breakdown:
Total amount for Garnier's Goodbye Damage haircare range:
- $5.95 AUS for the Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
- $11.95 AUS for the Split Ends Serum
Value for money spent (performance and quality):
- 9 out of 10 bags — Affordable, effortless and addictive
Would another purchase be on the horizon?:
- Between Scott and I, we're lapping up the shampoo pretty quickly.
*PR sample provided – Thoughts and ramblings written here are completely my own.
A special thank you to Louisa and Heather of Brand Meets Blog for a fun night out and for the happy snaps too :)
- Enter to win (1) Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage set. Estimated prize value is $23.85 AUS per winner.
- How to enter – leave a comment below.
- This giveaway is open to adults aged 18 years and older and limited to Australian Residents only.
- I will happily accept entries through Sunday, 11 August 2013 by no later than 11:59 PM local time.
- Serial giveaway entrants need not apply.