Candy shops, lollipops, lemonade, fairy floss and ice cream -- these are a few of my favourite things. Butter London's Spring 2013 nail collection's been added to the list and just in time really; I think they've swooped in to save us all before we fall off the neon precipice.
Let's celebrate these sensational spring colours together...
- Fruit Machine - creamy pink shade. Essie's Lovie Dovie is slightly warmer.
- Kerfuffle - sherbet orange, whereas Jaffa reminds me of a ripe Tropicana orange.
- Jasper - the pale yellow little sis to Cheeky Chops.
- Fiver - mint ice cream perfection. Essie's Mint Candy Apple is a pretty close dupe.
- Molly Coddled - a lovely lavender.
- Cuppa - tanned to perfection. Screams All Hail the Queen sans holographic glitter.
Can't wait for this collection to hit a store near you? Face of Australia and L'Oreal have a few creamy pastel alternatives to help tide your nails over. Kate and Lilit can help you in the swatch department for these respective collections :)