Shut the shades, turn down the lights and draw yourself a bath. It's that "me time" you've been needing after a hard week at work. Time to get Nude in Private ;)
Recently I've had a thing for softer, natural hues closer to my lips' natural colour -- Nude in Private seemed fitting. Rouge Volupte Shine is the newest lipstick range to hit counters; 19 shades beckon you, choose wisely as the first taste won't be your last. I can personally assure you of that.
- It's moisturising! I've been applying it directly to my lips in lieu of using chapstick.
- The texture is soft and creamy.
- A soft glossiness is imparted.
- The scent of juicy nectarines can be detected upon application. More please!
- Not as long-lasting as YSL claims.
- It's expensive, even in the US!
If you can get beyond the minuses (they're not deal breakers!) then I think you'll be pleased as punch with this beautiful bullet.
The Bagful breakdown:
Total amount for YSL's Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in Nude in Private:
Value for money spent (performance and quality):
- 7 out of 10 bags – It's a goodie, but it could be cheaper.
Would another purchase be on the horizon?:
- Fuchsia in Excess appears to be a worthy contender!
Apologies for the quick review. Scott and I are heading off on a wine tour for his Birthday.
Happy Saturday :)