Do you love watermelon, but despise the sugar content and those darn seeds? Covergirl's lipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist delivers a sweet dose of fruit without having to count calories or deal with sticky fingers.
Not quite robust as its namesake, Ruby Twist still passes for a low-maintenence, everyday colour. If you're a fan of Clinique's Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry, Ruby Twist is a budget-friendly dupe without the hint of mint.
- Available in 16 colours
- Glossy lips without feeling tacky/sticky
- Shea and mango butters help keep your lips feeling soft
- It's cheap and cheerful
- Twists up
- The cap came off the tube and coloured the contents of my purse, be careful :P
- The scent reminds me of Crayola Crayons and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
- Not available in Australia yet -- get on it Covergirl!
- Lasts up to four hours
The Bagful breakdown:
Total amount for Covergirl's lipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ruby Twist:
- Price varies from $6.94 USD to $8.99 USD
Value for money spent (performance and quality):
- 7 out of 10 bags -- didn't knock my socks off, but it'll do.
Would another purchase be on the horizon?:
- Their new nail polish range looks enticing :)