Instead of saving the drama for your Momma, how about serving it up to your lips. After all, they do all the talking, convey the most emotion, and will stop a lover's quarrel with a kiss to end all kisses.
Maybelline's Color Drama Intense Lip Velvet Pencils pack a wallop of a punch -- color payoff, price, and longevity, all tied up with a delightful fruity scent. Sign me up, please!
Why should you love these? Well, I'm so glad you asked!
- Way cheaper than its counterparts. NARS, Nudestix, Bite Beauty each have insanely amazing formulas, and yet Maybelline performs just as well, and refuses to break the bank.
- It lasts. Through cocktails, intense conversations, dinner, a little wine, people watching, singing in the back of the cab, you name it! Your lips are covered.
- Ten shades to mull over, to wear, to get to know, to love.
Rosa over at Lipstick 'n' Linguine is the sole enabler behind this latest purchase, and for that I thank you.
The Bagful breakdown:
Total amount for Maybelline's Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil:
Value for money spent (performance and quality):
- 10 out of 10 bags — it's the lippie you need in your life right now.
Would another purchase be on the horizon?:
- So snapping up Minimalist as soon as it's back in stock.