Believe it or not these photos were taken back on the Fourth of July, and I suspect I was feeling semi-patriotic with my blue spotty sweater, and Ruby Woo lips.
Here's hoping these photos will give you a bit of holiday inspo for your next holiday party.
Now, some time has passed, so I'll do my best to remember everything that I put on my face.
- Base: Makeup Forever's HD Foundation set with Chanel's Vitalumiere Loose Powder Foundation
- Contour: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Highlight: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
- Cheeks: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- Eyes: Various shades (Gold, Sable, Lt Bronze, and Espresso) from the Lorac Pro Palette, Marc Jacobs Highliner in Ro(Cocoa) to tightline, and UD's Perversion Mascara
- Lips: Ruby Woo Lip Pencil
What are some of your favourite makeup-y things to wear during the festive season?