If a freshly cut stone could talk, it would say, "I so know how Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Blush came to life. Just think of me, time, the combination of elements and the acceleration of said time."
I'll spare you with too many thoughts about Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Blush. Suffice it to say, it's [the blush] proving to be more popular than their Ambient Lighting Powder. On a whim I snatched up Radiant Magenta and Dim Infusion during a pre-release sale from Sephora -- I knew my patience wouldn't stand for the trans-Pacific lag time between the US and Australia.
Radiant Magenta is a power player as it's always prepared to go big with very little effort.
This is my fresh from the gym flush minus the workout.
If you love NARS Orgasm, then you'll certainly cherish Radiant Magenta.
Dim Infusion is timid, but give it time -- with a little convincing Dim Infusion will come out to play.
Lusting for a Hawaiian glow? Dim Infusion is the mai tai of your eye.
Four other shades are ready for the taking (as described by Sephora)...
- Diffused Heat (Vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect)
- Luminous Flush (Champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer)
- Mood Exposure (Soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion)
- Ethereal Glow (Cool pink blush fused with Ethereal Light for a moonlit luminosity)
The Bagful breakdown:
Total amount for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush:
Value for money spent (performance and quality):
- 7 out of 10 bags — Hourglass could've been more generous with the palette size.
Would another purchase be on the horizon?:
- If Hourglass offers a blush trio similar to the Ambient Lighting Palette released for Holiday 2013, I'd plunk down money for that.