For years I’ve been told purple really helps to make hazel eyes pop, but during my trip back to the States I learned from a MUFE artist the colour orange works even better!
To get the look above, follow these steps:
- First, apply primer and allow to set.
- Second, apply a neutral cream hue from your lash line to just above the crease. I used Burberry’s Trench No. 2.
- Then, starting from the inner corner and ending at the centre of your lid, dab on an orange shade of your choice. I went with 407 due to its sheer formula.
- Contour your crease with any shade you like; I’m still smitten with Dior’s Camouflage, a smoky greenish grey.
- You’re almost there! Gently apply a sheer wash of something sparkly. Burberry’s Gold Pearl No. 26 worked like a charm
- Finally line your eyes and apply mascara.
If you really want to amp up the orange, apply a white base first. NYX’s Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk works well and it’s cheap too!