For me Fall doesn’t mean you have to put the many colours of summer in storage. For those cooler days, just add a cute pair of socks, a soft cardigan or a striped blazer. Here are my personal picks / potential purchases to help spice up my wardrobe…
1. Keds + Kate Spade, $75.00 USD - all things are coming up Kate in March with the release of this joint venture and her new Saturday collection. My tootsies are smitten!
2. Rainbow Row Dress by Mod Cloth, $79.99 USD – the cute row houses conjure up happy memories from Amsterdam.
3. Half Circle Bag by Kate Spade Saturday, $160.00 USD – cheaper than Coach’s Penny bag and to boot, you can wear Kate’s bag three different ways. A limited-time offering of this collection is available over at Fab.com for a few more days.
4. Chillin’ in Chi-town by BB Dakota, $59.99 USD – so pretty coming and going. And you can’t knock chevron stripes — Charlie Brown didn’t.
5. Lace Me Up Wedge by Gorman, $249.00 AUS – it’s a splurge, but I can’t take my eyes off of these. Must.Maintain.Self-restraint.
Psst, to the gals in the Northern Hemisphere: take heed for Spring too
What are your Fall must-haves?