Tomorrow I’ll be participating in Tough Bloke, a 7km course filled with running, climbing, mud, more climbing and did I mention mud? As a way to boost my spirits and to help quell my fears during the run, I opted to paint varying shades of blue on my digits.
If you’d like to try this look for yourself, here are the colours I used to complete this look:
- Essie’s Mint Candy Apple on my pinky
- Hello Darling’s Tramonto on my ring finger
- Essie’s Mezmerised on my middle finger
- Butter London’s Royal Navy on my index finger
- Butter London’s Union Jack Black on my thumb
Here’s to jumping in mud pits and climbing walls twice my height without taking the girl out of Nicole.
Pictures of my journey to follow.